This is the entire collection of modules all-in-one convenient package! If you are aiming for a career in Professional Makeup Artistry, this is where you should start!
This is a 7-day program. It is designed for the artist who wants to walk away with the foundation of what it takes to become successful in this field.
Bonus: Full professional makeup kit included in this class!!!
Module 1 - Intro to Airbrush Makeup
- History of Airbrushing and why it's so necessary
- Equipment Knowledge
- Learn the different formulations available and when to use them
- Spot correction
- Foundation application techniques
- Blush Placement and how to correct over-applied blush easily
- Highlight/Contour Placement and why its so easy!
Module 2 - Advanced Airbrush Makeup Techniques
- Basic Airbrush Makeup review
- Color Correction rules and when to break them
- Tattoo Coverage
- Airbrushing Eyes
- "Hair-brushing" for quick color changes, gray coverage, thinning hair
- and so much more!
Module 3 - Perfecting the Canvas - Foundation, Foundation, Foundation
- Identify Facial Structure & Skin Types
- Color Theory & Color Matching for ALL Skin Tones
- Skin Prep
- Foundation Formulas and when to use them
- Application techniques and understanding how to use your tools
- Makeup for Mature Skin
- Concealing techniques for several skin issues
- Understanding the different powders and when to use them
- Setting/Sealing your work
Module 4 - Becoming a Bridal Makeup Artist
- Bridal Makeup application techniques designed specifically for long-lasting results
- Bridal Photography basics...Lighting, Filters, Indoor v. Outdoor, etc.
- Wedding contracts, consultations, trials and the Big Day preparation/execution
- Bridal marketing tips & Social Media Marketing
- Pricing Strategies
Module 5 - Eyes, Lashes & Brows...Oh My!
- Eye shapes & anatomy
- Eye makeup preparation
- Knowing your makeup brushes and how to use them
- Eyeshadow application techniques and blending tips
- Know your eyeliner formulations and how to apply them
- Brow shapes and how to create them with pencils, powders, gels, pomades, etc.
- False eyelash application and blending
- Eye makeup through the ages and how to execute these looks
Module 6 - Hairstyling on Set
- Essential tools & products for your kit
- Blow drying techniques
- Using a curling iron/wand to achieve different curl patterns
- Flat ironing quickly and safely
- 3 strand braids
- Fishtail braids
- How to execute a specialty hairstyle based off of a picture provided by the client/talent
Module 7 - Male Grooming
- Discussing what is involved in Male Grooming
- Skin prep & the products to have on hand
- Achieving even coverage on the skin without looking/feeling excessively "made up"
- Facial hair and how to work around it
- Hairstyling products and how to achieve the basic male styles
- Addressing additional issues with male facial anatomy
Industry Basics to be covered in-depth
- Intro to Media Makeup Artistry - Potential jobs in this industry
- History of Makeup - Characteristics throughout the ages
- What's in your Makeup Kit
- Makeup Brushes, Tools, Materials, etc.
- Fashion Editorial & Runway Makeup Techniques
- Film & TV Makeup Techniques
- Continuity on Set
- Research & Inspiration
- Etiquette on Set/Shoots/Backstage at Fashion Shows
Business Know How to be covered in-depth
- Career Guidance
- Business Building, Marketing, Networking
- Portfolio Building
- Collecting Your Work for Your Portfolio
- Portfolio Websites
- Social Media
- Agencies and Unions
Total Investment (Professional Makeup Kit included):
$2750.00 (50% deposit required to reserve your space in the studio) Click here to get enrolled!